Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, with a pretty waterside location is a well-ordered and industrious city. The discovery of oil and the revenues generated from it transformed Abu Dhabi into a modern city of today. A bustling center of government and business.
Here, is our list of top places to visit in Abu Dhabi –
1. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – Featuring 82 domes, 24 carat gold gilded chandeliers and the world’s largest hand-knotted carpet and the world’s largest chandelier in the main prayer hall makes it the major sightseeing attractions for the tourists.
2. Ferrari World – this theme park brings out the thrilling experience of formula one racing. It top’s the list of thrill seekers. People can test their newly learned driving skills on the tracks while the adrenaline junkies can buckle up for the flying aces rollercoaster ride.
3. Boat Tours – A great choice to get the best view of Abu Dhabi and it’s glittering skyscrapers. Once you drift out from marina you get the best views of the high rises which are quite spectacular.
4. Observation Deck at 300 – This is an answer to the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. It offers a great skyline view from the highest point in the city.
5. Liwa Oasis – A great escape from the city in the south of the Emirates. This settlement is noted for its date farming and for its largest sand dunes in the world which is just on the outskirts. Making it a must-visit attraction for tourists.