India is known for its multiplicity all over the globe. And Ethnic Clothing is one of the things that demarcates one part of India from the other. The craftsmanship with which artisans create traditional jewellery, handbags or clutches are really incredible.
We all have ethnic clothes, bags, and jewellery that only see the light during festive or wedding seasons. And next time when we clear our wardrobes. But what if you can use these pieces in your everyday outfits and make a zingy statement?
Yes, this is the time of mixing and matching your unique Indian pieces to your everyday outfits, that gives your style a more sparkle. From Jutti to Kurti, traditional clutch to jewellery, here’s the amazing ways you can wear these beautiful pieces even after the Shaadi season is over:
- Ethnic Jacket: Tired of wearing a plain outfit every time you are going out or for a small get together? Then, it’s time to bring some change. Add an ethnic jacket to bring some colors in your plain boring outfit. It will make you look quirky and bizarre.
- Ethnic Clutch: We all know how gorgeous and attractive these clutches are when we have to buy them for a wedding. And what next then? We didn’t get a chance to use them again. What if you can use them in your daily style? Pair up your clutch with a short plain dress or add up a denim jacket and you are ready for a casual day out. Or even you can pair up these clutches with your light colored plain dresses short or long, a great pick for receptions, birthday bash or lunch and dinner dates.
- Ethnic/ Oxidized Neckpiece: How can you use them again? This question pops up in your head when you see your oxidized neckpiece that you purchased during Navratris or other occasions? Who says you cannot pair these neckpieces in your daily outfits? Time to change the style statement. Team up your neckpiece with a round or Victorian collared shirt or you can even opt for a high neck sweater and plain v-collared tops. Match them up with your denim and get a classy look. This piece just lifts up your boring plain outfit in a second.
- Mojris/ Jutti: They are absolute women’s favorite since long. The best part is they can just work out with anything and looks versatile. You can wear them with your summer dresses and your plain t-shirts and denim. A great substitute for your ballerinas.
- Kurti: Bored of wearing your kurtis with salwar, leggings or pants? Time to break the cliché. All we need is a cotton kurti in this summer. Wear your cool cotton kurti with ankle length plazo or pajamas pants and end it up with white sneakers for a quirky look. You can even carry a dupatta around your neck (optional). Or throw your colorful kurta over your denim shorts giving you a girl and Bohemian look at once.
So girls, quirk your daily outfits up with your own ethnic pieces and give a new statement!!